Strategies and Insights for Developing Lean Leaders
This seminar is designed for existing Lean Leads and Operational Directors and those responsible for implementing leadership programs. The session looks at the longer term sustainability of their Lean journey through developing future Lean champions, which requires the right strategies and activities for success.
Key Learning Points:
- Identify your organization’s model of Lean leadership
- Overcome challenges in developing Lean leaders with long term training and development
- Learn the seven key competencies of effective leaders and the benefits of developing Lean leaders
Organizations are struggling to implement effective, sustainable Lean leadership programs.
Developing future Lean champions requires the right strategies and activities for success.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the challenges faced in developing the leadership required for successful lean enterprises
- Develop strategies for overcoming barriers leaders face in becoming the leaders they want and need to be on a daily basis
- Learn innovative methods for implementing effective Leadership Development Programs
- Learn how to identify problem leaders and options for addressing situations where individuals are a poor fit for leadership roles in a lean enterprise
Who should attend?
- Individuals with responsibility for developing Leaders within Lean Enterprises
- Participants may include Operational Leaders and HR Professionals