The Lean HR and Lean Fundamentals
Program helps people-centric organizations
struggling with performance problems to
actually get the results they need through
their leaders and team members.
organizations struggling with
to actually get the
results they need
through their leaders
and team members.
Team members aren’t delivering the results you want.
Your leaders often blame team members for performance gaps,
but it’s actually the leadership skills that are missing.
There’s a desire for great people practices, but your leadership team isn’t able to produce them.
Your organization isn’t getting the quality you want. You’re struggling with implementing standard work, morale problems, teams that aren’t working well together, attendance and tardiness issues, and high levels of turnover.
(All of which, it turns out, are quite expensive.)
You’ve tried various one-and-done training approaches before, and maybe they made a difference for a little while, but they never sustained over time.
Your organization wants to ensure your leaders
have the skills they need to coach their people…
but you’re not sure how to get there!
- Leaders who have the skills and confidence to actually exhibit great coaching skills.
- Leaders who have considerably more time to devote to more strategic efforts.
- Team members who operate more independently and require considerably less leadership support over time.
- Team members who enjoy a positive relationship with their leaders and are developing new skills on a daily basis.
- Clarity about the role of leadership and mastery of concrete skills of how to fulfil leadership responsibilities.
Dramatic improvement on the performance gaps
that existed before
because once leadership changes how they behave, the teams change how they perform
What would be possible for your organization if leaders became highly skilled strategic coaches and team members became more skilled at working together effectively and solving problems without leadership hand-holding?
Where could you go? What heights could you reach?
Lean HR and Lean Fundamentals Program’s experiential sessions build skills and create community amongst leaders around their triumphs and challenges in working with their teams. Sessions include significant follow-up and skill certification to ensure these skills are comprehensive and sustainable.